Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When those memories are like tattoos...


Finally there's a study break. Shall really really really study for my exams. Its time I start to work hard for my UT3. I had been rotting since morning. Shit. -_- Well, I'm lazy. But whatever. Okay. So let's plan swee swee and do it! HEHHEHE!

Was kinda distracted... Maybe those memories are trying to tell me something but I just don't know which. Stay put or move on. Yeah, I lied. 'I moved on, what about him?' That's what I always say. But I don't mean it. I'm lying to myself. Lying to people around me. I hope he'll move on and... Ya. Just move on. Although I rather be suffering in a relationship, the other party won't think the same way. What's yours will always be yours, what's not yours will never be yours. Maybe he'll return, maybe he'll not. But I just want him to be happy.He seems happy, isn't it? Sometimes, I really hate him for giving me those sweet memories. However, this is the best prove for the love I gave him. Its all worthwhile and will always remain this way. I...... still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment