Wednesday, August 24, 2011

我的亲爱的你怎么不在我身边

If distance is the only barrier between us. It will be so wasted. Maybe I really should fucking move on. I will try to stop myself from loving you. I will try my best not to think of you, I will try my best not to remind myself that actually part of me will always love you. I will slowly forgot that I actually love you and I will forgot the memories we had together. I miss everything. If I can't forget, I will bury it deeply down my heart until someone that is special enough for me to give you up and really move on. If not I will always stuck at this state. I don't blame you for this but I blame myself for not choosing and making my choices correctly. But if I can use a time machine once, I will still return to that time when we were so sweet, before we even get together, before you give up on Pearlina. And I will certainly stop at that time when we're working at creative. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment