Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love your books.


Okay, so now is the study period and everybody is starting to study like mad dogs. I shall start studying too cause I know if I don't score well, I will be dead. I will have to retake the stupid modules and waste my time... Soooooooooooooooooooooo! I came out with a solution. WHICH IS TO LOVE THE THINGS I HAVE TO STUDY! Okay, I know its lame but ohwell, in order to know them well, you have to make friends with them. They look dead but just psyco yourself that 'oh actually they're fucking interesting and I think we should be great friends but once the UTs are over, I'm so gonna ignore you okay? DEAL!' LOL.

Enough of fun and should start mugging NOW. Yes, I'm awake. Shall work real hard next sem if I can promote or something. Please let me promote. ): I think I had given my parents enough disappointments... Sorry mom and dad. I love you both and I will work hard. Jia you! *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment